ARTS International 2018 Juried Art Exhibit
International Museum of Art 1211 Montana (915) 543-6747
On display through Sunday, September 30 1-5pm
Art pickup date Wednesday, October 3 10-5pm
See opening photos here, here, and photos of the winners here!
ARTS INTERNATIONAL WINNERS
• Best in Show - Steve Hastings with "Rio Grande Sunset"
• 1st Place - Jorge E Martinez with "Autorretrato Pensando"
• 2nd Place - Corinne Abeyta-Spinnler with "El Paso’s Rio Grande"
• 3rd Place - Robert Dozal with "Mill Rust"
• EPAA Presidents Award Mario Ulloa with "Holding Thoughts" Selection by Robert Word
• Sanford C. Cox Memorial Award - Jacques Barriac with "Elegant Peacock" Selection by Robert Word
• Alfred Blumenthal Memorial Award - Jonathan Shirey "Pat Loves Rae" (Watercolor Excellence)
• Eugene Thurston Award for the Southwest - Patricia Stockmeyer with "Mt Franklin After the Rain" Selection by Holly Cox
• Catherine Kistenmacher Award - Leticia Luevanos with "Amare" (Fun Creativity)
• Huthsteiner Fine Arts Trust Award - Suzanne Kane witn "Plant Intelligence"
• Woman’s Club of El Paso Award - John MacKenzie with "Wounded"
• Lelaroy Williams Memorial Award - Jonathan Shirey with "A Child shall Lead Them" Selection & Award by Don & Carol Beene
• Mariflo Estes Memorial Award - Abel Delarosa with "Venice in the Morning" Selection by Tracy Navar
• Dozal Fine Art Gallery Award - Hannah Lusewith "Becoming Level Ground" Selection by Olga & Robert Dozal
• Zanelli Family Foundation – Carolina Villarrealwith "Mystica" Selection by Karla & Ava Raye Zanelli
• Zampini Family Award – Lorenzo Braulio Zepeda with "Hummingbird on the Left" Selection by Maria & Diana Zampini
• EPAA Gary Bogg's Memorial Award – Ramiro Ordonez with "Pure Love"
• Framing Concepts & Gallery – Ramiro Ordonez with "He Who Hustles"
• El Paso Scene Cover Award – Steve Hastings with "Cactus Heart" Selection by Randy Limbird
• El Paso Scene Cover Honorable Mention –Susan Feinsod with "Desert Strata" Selection by Randy Limbird
• El Paso Scene Cover Honorable Mention -Paul DuMond with "Desert Strata" Selection by Randy Limbird
• Judge’s Award – Renee Marz Mullis with "Saturday AM"
• Judge’s Award – Mario Ulloa with "Carmen"
• Judge’s Award – Sue Nichols with "Storm"
• Honorable Mention - Frank Rimbach with "Still Life with Figure"
• Honorable Mention - Terrance Flores with "Arizona"
• Honorable Mention - Trevor Pense with "Landscape of the Sea" Selection by Stephanie Conwell
• People’s Choice - Lorenzo Braulio Zepeda with "Hummingbird on the Left" Selection by GUESTS at the Opening Reception! Thank you
Corinne Abeyta--Spinnler - Cesar Barraza - Jacques Barriac - Zachary Carpenter - Laurie Churchill - Dorian Clouser - John Collins - Debra DeSantis - Abel Delarosa - Nancy Diaz - Robert Dozal - Andrew Drewes - Paul DuMond Jr. - Jackie Mitchell Edwards - Susan Feinsod - David Fickett - Terrance Flores - Matthew Gallien - Juana Garces - Estelle Goldman - Johnnie Gubanski - Steve Hastings - Cedric Hustace - Suzanne Kane - Nicholas Luchenbill - Leticia Luevanos - Hannah Luce - John W. MacKenzie - Rosellen Marslender - Jorge E. Martinez - Renee` Marz Mullis - Candy Mayer - Darrell McGahhey - Alicia Mitchell - Barney Napolske - Carmen Navar - Sue Nichols - Ramiro Ordonez - Leti Ortiz - Adrienne Palmer - Trevor Pence - Frank Rimbach - Kristal Rivera Peña - Krystyna Robbins - Bert Saldana - Velia Sanchez - Noel Sandino - Marina Savitsky - Rami Scully - Waynelyn Segotta - Jonathan Shirey - E. Kathryn Smith - Robert Steiner - Patricia Stockmeyer - Nichol Sullivan - Mario Ulloa - Roy van der Aa - Miguel Varela - Carolina Villarreal - Nina Walker - Laurel Weathersbee - Terry Wright - Lorenzo Braulio Zepeda
Please call the Crossland Gallery for details: 915-534-7377